Benefits Of The Shrink-Wrap System
• Weather delays extend construction schedules. A shrink-
• wrapped structure allows crafts to continue working within
• enclosures that keep out rain, high winds and other bad
• weather elements. Sunshine filters through to enhance
• Manpower from multiple trades can perform work
• If exterior work is being performed, shrink-wrap protects
• the structure from outside damage.
• PAS can contain and acclimatize a structure to increase the
• cure time of various materials such as concrete, drywall mud,
• spray-on fireproofing, caulking, sheetrock, joint compound
• and various paint applications.
• Increased productivity in cold climates.
• Reduces overall schedule and project costs by allowing work
• to be performed despite weather conditions.
• Minimizes the exposure of construction materials to water/ice
• in bad weather.
Minimized Safety Risks
• Full containment during abatement projects means reduced
• exposure to hazardous materials and a healthier and safer
• working environment.
• Loose decking, objects or materials that may fall during
• repairs can be contained, reducing risks for loss and liability
• Risks associated with working on swing stages in the wind
• and rain are minimized.
• Shrink-wrapping enhances the integrity and stability of the
• Shrink-wrap material is fire-retardant, minimizing fire hazards.
Reduced Project Visibility
• Shrink-wrapped structures minimize work exposure to the
• adjacent building occupants, general public, regulatory
• agencies, etc.
• Crafts are less hampered by outside distractions, resulting in
• higher productivity.
STRENGTH & DURABILITY:
By utilizing various materials and application methods, PAS can design containments to last for different durations, depending on customer and application needs.
Shrink-wrap is recyclable.
Shrink-wrapping gives the structure a clean, compact, professional and organized look.
Reduces noise to the public caused by construction.
MANY PRODUCT OPTIONS:
Various thickness, roll size and colors available; depending on project duration and needs.
A MEMBER GROUP OF PERFORMANCE CONTRACTING, INC. • WWW.PCG.COM
© 2016 Performance Abatement Services. All rights reserved.
Containment Of Your
Has Far-Reaching Benefits
At PAS, when we use the term "shrink-wrap services" we mean total encapsulation of a structure undergoing renovation. We do this by wrapping the structure with a heavy-duty plastic film, then heat-shrinking the film to form a tight skin over the structure. This film forms a strong barrier between the interior of the structure and its outside environment. Our shrink-wrap services provide cost-saving alternatives to owners, general contractors and other specialty contractors.
Our Shrink-Wrap Brochure